It’s all about the dog!
Well, actually, it’s all about you and your dog!
Are you at that point where you dread going out for a walk, because you know it’s going to be a train crash? Will your arm still be in it’s socket when you return? Do you peak through the front door when you get back from work, wondering what horrors are going to greet you this time? Chewed furniture? Garden and plants dug up? Are your neighbours complaining about the all day long barking?
Well, sit back, put your feet up, and pour yourself a glass of wine, because I HEAR YOU!!
And I can help.
I'm all your dog needs!
For Central Coast Dog Training, Dog Walking, Pet Sitting and Dog Boarding. From Terrigal to Tumbi Umbi, Wamberal to Wagstaffe, Erina to The Entrance, Holgate to Hardy’s Bay, McMasters to Matcham, Killcare to Kangy Angy, Springfield to Shelley Beach, Lisarow to Long Jetty, Gosford to Green Point.
Central Coast Dog Training, Dog Walking, Dog Boarding & Pet Sitting
I am a dog trainer, dog walker and pet sitter all here on the Central Coast. I cover Terrigal to Tumbi Umbi, Wamberal to Wagstaffe, Erina to The Entrance, Holgate to Hardy’s Bay, McMasters to Matcham, Killcare to Kangy Angy, Springfield to Shelley Beach, Lisarow to Long Jetty, Gosford to Green Point.
I cover most areas of the Central Coast, and most needs for your dog.
I offer a friendly, reliable, and professional service, and when I work with your dog, whether it be training, walking or minding, the time stated is the time I spend with them – not the travelling to and from them.
If you don’t see it here, please ask – I might just do it.
I’m all your dog needs…
- Dog Training
- Dog Walking
- Pet Sitting
- Dog Boarding
I don’t want to bark on but…
- Yes! I am a brand new business – that means I’m still passionate about it and want to do my best for you and your dog
- Yes! I am fully trained after studying with NDTF (National Dog Trainers Federation)
- Yes! I will provide a service that is second to none, and one that goes above and beyond
- Yes! I am a mature person (I use that in a very loose sense 😉 ) , but I will turn up, come rain, hail or shine and your dog and I will have the best time
- Yes! I am strong enough to handle the most boisterous/reactive dog (no dog is un-walkable)
- Yes! I will offer free training advice to all of my dog walking clients
- Yes! I will look after your dog as though it were my own
- No! Your dog will NEVER be taken to a dog park.
- No! I will not be looking at my phone while your dog runs away with Fifi or worse – under a car
- And maybe (just maybe) – I will give your dog back 🙂